I would like to take this opportunity to thank the following teachers:
1. Qi Laoshi
– A good and highly responsible Chinese teacher. I can see she is always there for her class children. My girl has grown fond of her under her care. Thanks for your dedication, Qi Laoshi! Good teachers are hard to come by, keep up the passion!
2. Teacher Nurul
– A smiley and observant teacher! My girl is able to recall what Teacher Nurul has shown and taught her. There was once Teacher Nurul taught her about egg, my girl mentioned “Teacher Nurul” when I asked her about the egg she has brought home. Even when my girl was playing with her Singapore flag, she also mentioned: “Teacher Nurul” That clearly indicates how much my girl is fond of her! Thanks, Teacher Nurul for your dedication! Keep up the passion!
3. Teacher Sally
– One of her favourite teachers! I could see Teacher Sally is highly patient and nurturing towards the children. This is why my girl is so attached to her. She is also gentle, and makes an effort to tie my girl’s hair so nicely! Thanks, Teacher Sally for your love and dedication. Nurturing and caring teachers are rare! Keep up the great work!
4. Teacher Shafina (INFANT); Teacher Khadijah (INFANT); Teacher Tessie (INFANT)
– Dear Infant Educarers,
Thanks for playing the most important role and building a foundation in Lowenna’s life. She joined S4K since she was 2.5 months old and, has grown tremendously under your care!
You are amazing! Thanks for your love and dedication!
5. Teacher Anna
– Dear Teacher Anna,
though Lowenna is not under your care, I could clearly see your patience and love for the children. Keep up the passion!
6. Ms. AJ & Ms. Pei Ni (Customer Service)
– Dear Ms. AJ & Ms. Pei Ni,
both of you have demonstrated great customer service! I could clearly see both of you make great teamwork!
Happy Teacher’s Day!